New to 2016, the Natural Canvas medium kimchi bowl brought to you by Denby is designed to bring form without the formality to any occasion .
Dimensions and useful information:
•, Diameter: 14cm, Height : 4.5cm
• A beautiful and functional ‘kimchi’ or shallow serving bowl from Denby’s new Natural Canvas range.
• Ideal for kimchi or side dishes in many Asian cuisines as well as being great for dips, sauces and condiments.
• Also great as serving bowls for deli, tapas or BBQ occasions.
• Suitable for oven, microwave and freezer
• Dishwasher safe
A little more about our Natural Canvas tableware range
• Hand-crafted in the Denby Pottery from high quality, locally-sourced clay
• Expertly glazed to prevent chipping and enhance durability
• Part of Denby’s Natural Canvas range, new for 2016
• Rich neutral tones to match any décor and pieces which are tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best.
• Taking inspiration from Denby lovers in South Korea, this piece was developed originally to serve traditional Korean ‘kimchi’ – an authentic fermented side dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings.
• As well as kimchi and dips, the dishes are great for olives and tapas, butter and oils and many other things.
• The timeless, neutral tones and shape design of Denby’s Natural Canvas make it a range suited to any home’s style and colour and works equally well when mixed and matched with other items.
• The unique and rich Denby glaze gives warmth as well as durability and makes every piece unique
• The Natural Canvas range is suitable for oven, microwave and freezer use, and is dishwasher safe.