New to 2016, the Natural Canvas textured sugar bowl/ramekin brought to you by Denby is designed to bring form without the formality to any occasion .
Dimensions and useful information:
• Capacity: 220g, Dimensions: 9cm x 7cm height
•A beautiful and functional sugar bowl and ramekin from Denby’s new Natural Canvas range.
• Ideal for sugar cubes or loose sugar as well as soufflés, pannacottas and crème caramels.
• Also great as a nibble bowl or dip bowl, or for serving dahls and curry side dishes.
• Suitable for oven, microwave and freezer
• Dishwasher safe
A little more about our Natural Canvas tableware range
• Hand-crafted in the Denby Pottery from high quality, locally-sourced clay
• Expertly glazed to enhance durability
• Part of Denby’s Natural Canvas range, new for 2016
• Rich neutral tones to match any décor and pieces which are tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best.
• This piece features the unique ‘chevron’ patterned texture inspired by Denby’s iconic seventies range of the same name.
• As a sugar bowl it matches perfectly with the teapot and small jug to complete a matching tea set. As a ramekin it’s been sized to cook the perfect soufflés and desserts or as a great utility piece for tapas, deli, dips and sauces.
• The timeless, neutral tones and shape design of Denby’s Natural Canvas make it a range suited to any home’s style and colour and works equally well when mixed and matched with other items.
• The unique and rich Denby glaze gives warmth as well as durability and makes every piece unique
• The Natural Canvas range is suitable for oven, microwave and freezer use, and is dishwasher safe.