Care & Use
- • Oven safe to 250°C / 482°F / Gas Mark 9.
- • Suitable for all heat sources.
- • For use on glass hobs, follow the manufacturerís guidance. Donít drag cookware across the glass.
- • Use heat resistant silicone, plastic or wooden utensils only.
- • We can only guarantee compatibility of the reversible pizza griddle with a gas hob although it may work with other types.
- • Before first use, remove all product labels and wash in hot, soapy water.
- • Ensure cooking liquid or oil is added before you start heating the dish. Only blackened enamel (e.g. griddle pans) can be used dry.
- • For best results use medium /low heat which will allow the dish to heat up slowly and consistently at an even temperature.
- • Donít use high heats to reach cooking temperature as this can overheat the dish.
- • Donít cut food directly on any enamel surface, or use any beaters or mixers in the cookware.
- • For the best results hand wash in warm soapy water, using low-abrasive cleaning pads and brushes.
- • Additional soaking may be required for baked-on food.
- • Safe to use in the dishwasher. Constant dishwashing may lead to dulling of the enamel finish. If this occurs recondition enamel surfaces with cooking oil.
- • After cleaning, thoroughly dry and recondition the rims of the casserole and surface of the griddles with cooking oil.
- • Cooking on an oversized heat source or allowing to boil dry will overheat the dish.
- • Always use an oven glove or mitt. The metal knobs heat up with the dish.
- • Although cast iron is sturdy, take care handling, as it can still break or chip if dropped or knocked.
- • Never place a hot dish or pan directly on an unprotected surface. Use a heat proof trivet.
- • Both during and after use, allow the piece to cool to room temperature before adding any water, otherwise the dish may suffer thermal shock and cause serious damage to the enamel coating and the dish.
UK Lifetime Guarantee
Any cookware is an investment, but Denbyís really can last a lifetime. Incredibly strong and surprisingly easy to care for. At Denby we always think itís worth a little extra to get the best out of your favourite dishes, and are proud to oŹffer a lifetime guarantee on our cast iron range.
- • The guarantee applies to the original owner; whether a self purchase or received as a gift.
- • The guarantee covers faulty workmanship and / or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions, and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided.
- • It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use, or misuse of the product.
- • To claim under the guarantee please return the product, together with proof of purchase and a covering letter to the place of purchase or contact Denby directly.
- • We will replace defective products free of charge with a similar product or one of an equivalent value if the original is no longer available. In the case of a set, only the faulty item will be replaced and unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the colour you have chosen will still be available.
- • The following are excluded from the terms and conditions of guarantee:- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use. Scratches, stains, discolouration, corrosion, or damage from overheating, food or water. This also applies to the enamel coating. Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this guarantee. The lifetime guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- • The UK Lifetime Guarantee is effective in the UK & ROI only. For full details of USA Lifetime Limited Warranty see www.denbyusa.com. For other countries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.