Care & Use
- • Oven safe to 260°C / 500°F / Gas Mark 9.
- • Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- • Not safe for use in contact with any kind of direct heat source, eg. hobs.
- • Use heat resistant silicone, plastic or wooden utensils only.
- • Before first use, remove all product labels and wash in hot, soapy water.
- • Always ensure there is liquid or food inside the dish before putting in the oven or microwave.
- • For best results use medium /low heat which will allow the dish to heat up slowly and consistently at an even temperature.
- • Donít use high heats to reach cooking temperature as this can overheat the dish.
- • Donít cut food directly on any ceramic surface, or use any beaters or mixers in the cookware.
- • Once removed from the oven allow to cool before placing in water.
- • For the best results hand wash in warm soapy water, using low-abrasive cleaning pads and brushes.
- • Additional soaking may be required for baked-on food.
- • Safe to use in the dishwasher.
- • After cleaning, thoroughly dry.
- • Always use an oven glove or mitt to handle hot dishes.
- • Although Denby Oven to Tableware is sturdy, take care handling, as it can still break or chip if dropped or knocked.
- • Never place a hot dish directly on an unprotected surface. Use a heat proof trivet.
- • Both during and after use, allow the piece to cool to room temperature before adding any water, otherwise the dish may suffer thermal shock and cause serious damage to the dish.
- • Please note that like all ceramics, due to changes in temperature, types of cleaner used and water, washing in the dishwasher may eventually result in discolouration of the surface over time.
- • The guarantee applies to the original owner; whether a self purchase or received as a gift.
- • The guarantee covers faulty workmanship and / or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions, and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided.
- • It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use, or misuse of the product.
- • To claim under the guarantee please return the product, together with proof of purchase and a covering letter to the place of purchase or contact Denby directly.
- • We will replace defective products free of charge with a similar product or one of an equivalent value if the original is no longer available. In the case of a set, only the faulty item will be replaced and unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the colour you have chosen will still be available.
- • The following are excluded from the terms and conditions of guarantee:- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use. Scratches, stains, discolouration, corrosion, or damage from overheating, food or water. This also applies to the enamel coating. Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this guarantee. The lifetime guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- • The UK Lifetime Guarantee is effective in the UK & ROI only. For full details of USA Lifetime Limited Warranty see www.denbyusa.com. For other countries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- • To register for The Denby 10 Year Guarantee, please click here.
10 Year Guarantee
Such is the quality and durability of Denby that we are proud to offer a 10 year guarantee on our Made in England Denby stoneware ranges, gving you all the confidence you need to really love and enjoy your range. What's more, if you register your guarantee with us online and tell us which range you're collecting, we also commit to giving you 12 month's notice if production of your range is likely to stop, in order that you can complete your set.